• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

3600+ brisbane/tf550 overclock help!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I assume that the pci-e power cable is on 12v2..any way to find out?

I assume that the pci-e power cable is on 12v2..any way to find out?

A few manufacturers have schematics in their manuals or their websites. Chances are good, though, that they're on a common rail, anyway, with something like a 28-30A cap. You'd really have to read the info sticker on the PSU to determine this. There's a 12v1 rating, a 12v2 rating, and then they'll often times state a combined rating in some notes under them...

Well this is interesting...my computer won't post with these settings:

system clock: 260
HT multi: 3x
ram ratio: 400

but will with these (and windows stable)
system clock: 260
HT multi: 4x
ram ratio: 533

Am I missing something or is that odd?

Update:

System clock: 270
Ht multi: 3x or 4x
ram ratio: 533

4 hours of stability with these settings now, CPU has not hit 55ºc under full load

Pushing to 275 does not work with any combination of 3x/4x and 400/533 or voltage increases of any kind.

edit: tried to go farther with clockgen. BSOD moments after applying a 272 clock. tried with 3x and 4x HT multi as well..

I don't seem to have any other options. My system is very stable at these settings but increase the clock by 2 and it all goes to hell. I guess I should be happy, I am very close to my original goal now....but I still didn't quite make it :O

Last edited:
Back