• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

3d mark 13297 to 7023

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ib69nu

I dont know what is happening, i ran a 3d mark the day after i got my card (about two weeks ago) and one today, and today i got 7023, and before i was getting in the 13k mark. I had it a little overclocked for the 13k, but i had it at the same for the 7k. i havent really changed anything. every thing in the bios is the same, and i have no other programs running at the time of the bench. i dont understand how i could halve my scores in two weeks. any suggestions are greatly appreciated

residentevil2

Disabled
currupt drivers try reinstalling youre drivers to me it sounds like thier currupted or werent installed properly cuss if you install them wrong over a while the performance will drop.

Also defrag ur hdd and make sure you have no AA on and turn youre graphic settings on fastest performance. Try to turn you memory timmings as fast as they will go stably.

OP
ib69nu

ib69nu

that was the ticket, i just ran 3dmark and got a 13227. although as i was watching the fps i was thinking it shoulda been a little more

Samoyed

He is lucky to get 1300 with an XP @ 1733 mhz. Obviously he has his card OCed to the nuts. Maybe that hosed his drivers?

OP
ib69nu

ib69nu

actually my card is only overclocked a little 702mem(from 650) and 315 chip(from 300). i think that the driver corruption occurred from installing final fantasy vii and the xp patch for it. but thanks for the help residentevil