• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

3DMark Vantage error.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Johan45

Benching Team Leader Super Moderator
Has any one seen this before and found a way around it. I'm stumped. I've uninstalled and re-installed more than once. 3DMark firestrike will run just fine but every time I try Vantage I get this erro . Doesn't matter if overclocked or stock or even temps

3dmark error.JPG

Lochekey

Senior Pink Member
Never saw that one. Are you running the program with admin privliges?

OP
Johan45

Johan45

Tried that too. If I can't get it working soon I'm switching gears to the 6800K. I already have first in vanyage bit wanted a bigger buffer. I need to really kick on the 6800 today need to use it for all the other benches and only so much LN2

OP
Johan45

Johan45

Yeah a few times. Reinstalled driver , even went as far as chipset drivers but the dam thing refuses to run. I've already put the torch to it and about to tear it down for a CPU swap.

Aleslammer

Registered
Have you tried down loading a fresh install package I had a corrupted one on my thumb drive that took awhile to figure out.

OP
Johan45

Johan45

I'll have to give that a try thanks guys