• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

*** 3rd Annual "March Madness" - Sign-up Thread ***

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
List Update! All users who have posted thus far should be accounted for in the top post.

Also, please check the spelling & casing of your Folding ID as seen in the list.

Please PM me if there are any corrections.

Just a few days before the "Madness" begins!!! We still don't have our 100 participant minimum, but not to worry. Our generous sponsor has given me the go ahead to run the show regardless of the final number of participants. As such, I'll be removing the minimum participant verbiage from the primary contest thread. Still, call your brother, call your sister, call your neighbor and tell them about this awesome opportunity to win an Intel Core i7 920 CPU!!!

thfoldon.gif

uuh, i saw this way to late, count me in anyway if it's still a go

ID: BoT

I see you guys who got left off the list. My apologies, I was trying to get it done too quickly.

Thanks for the heads up. I'll get it corrected tonight. :)

The Contest Thread has been updated to reflect the change regarding minimum participants. I have no plans on changing the post on the front page, can I even do that?

thfoldon.gif

List Update! All users who have posted thus far should be accounted for in the top post.

Also, please check the spelling & casing of your Folding ID as seen in the list.

Please PM me if there are any corrections.

All users who were left off the last update should now be accounted for... sorry about that guys.

Just a few days before the "Madness" begins!!! It's a GO, GO, GO, GO, GO... IT'S ON!!!! So call your brother, call your sister, call your neighbor and tell them about this awesome opportunity to win an Intel Core i7 920 CPU, a BFG GTX260-216, and a Viewsonic 22" LCD!!! Wow... where did those other prizes come from!?!? Find out here.

thfoldon.gif

Back