• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

45 Deg Case

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I just can't wait to see Rev 2.0, 3.0 ... of this product. The same story with many other similar brands. Like it couldn't be designed well in the first place when someone puts a lot of time and money into bringing it into the market.

I just can't wait to see Rev 2.0, 3.0 ... of this product. The same story with many other similar brands. Like it couldn't be designed well in the first place when someone puts a lot of time and money into bringing it into the market.
It can only get better.(y)

I guess it's generally misleading about PC cases and some other products. PCs made for marketing purposes (photos, events, reviews, whatever) are usually far from standard and suggest that the product is better than in reality. No one mentions how it will look after 2-3 months and how hard it is to clean it. The same is with custom water loops. You may put a lot of money into one, but it takes time to realize how annoying it is to keep it clean and look good. It's always like the early build is for photos/videos, and later, it never looks as good, even after cleaning.

I think I still have a spotswood open air bench somewhere around here

Ya know I have given thought to this case. But more than likely I am getting the YEYIAN Gaming PC Mirage X Full Tower with tempered glass 1.0mm metal chassis up to 420mm liquid cooling 98% Shure. Cuz my AIO is 420mm.

1.Easy to clean out dust
2.Don't need a 100 fans to cool it off.
3.It looks like art.
4.Its a great way to show off you rig's parts.

On the downside

1.Cable managing would be a life in hell to do.
2.It could easily be knocked off your desk.

Last edited:
I wouldn't hold your breath on the PC case topic. Since you still think about it, then browse all other options as there are a lot of them. The market is flooded by PC cases.
Personally, I dislike standard tower design, but for some builds, it's hard to find anything better that isn't too big or looks like a toy.

I don't know why it took me so long, but recently, I found out that EATX is not a specific standard. EATX motherboards can be anything between 270mm and over 330mm wide. For example, for DeepCool, EATX means 305x277mm. For Fractal, it means 305x330mm. Depending on the motherboard manufacturer and purpose, it's also different. It's really annoying, especially when I wanted to use the DeepCool Morpheus case for the Supermicro EATX motherboard, but the motherboard is 60mm too long, even though both have EATX in the specs. I already wasted too much on this build, but we will see.

Back