• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

4790k OC help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
LOL, you come back two days later and reply to a different post (previous to what you already responded to) in the same thread?? :rofl:

My man, slow your roll... read threads then reply seeing the whole thing. :ty:

You have completely different chips bud. Can't really compare a quad with HT your CPU. ;)

My CPU is hexacore 12 threads. CPU Usage during Unreal Tournament pre alpha is avg 8 percent CPU usage. I will upgrade my CPU when it goes to 100 percent. Also my DAW goes to 70 percent with 40 tracks and once that goes to 100 percent besides when you render then I will upgrade.. hehehhe Til then only upgrade I need to do is graphics card.

Youve already replied to me about this 11 days ago....look up. :-/

Come on man... what are you doing?

Edit: why did you edit and chop a passage out of a previous post and put it here? What are you doing??? This is about the OP, not organiks upgrade. ;)

Last edited:
The only stress test that seems to just close on me now is P95, the system doesnt lock up or blue screen, P95 just closes.

Aida64 runs just fine though. intel xtu that is the intel burn test right?

Still max temp is between 70 - 75c

Those are great temps man. What else you want, 70's c is the sweet spot sorta. good job. Can I ask what cooler you use. Thanks

Back