• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

4P in the mix

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

WhitehawkEQ

Premium Member
Howdy all, I thought I would see what 1 of my 4P's would do on Rosetta, the name is Test-System (did not know it would use the name of the PC) :)

Yaaay, moar powah. I got my 4P runnin. It seems those old Opeteron 6180s throw a lot of errors. Not sure if that's normal with this project or if there's a problem with either my system or the WUs. I checked on their forums and they mention a dodgey batch so imma hopin that's it.

It's not just the 6180s also the 6380s produce a number of faulty WUs. You need to check every day to purge those so they don't consume cores for days producing nothing.

After a year of running my machines started producing memory errors as well. You should run memtest periodically overnight just to be sure your memory is still functioning.

Back