• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[O/C]Son of Intel Employee Missing in Oregon

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

Son of Intel Employee Missing in Oregon
by mdcomp

During my daily news routine, I came across a troubling story over at Anandtech. It appears the son of an Intel employee has gone missing somewhere in Multnomah County, Oregon. Here is a brief description of the child, Kyron Horman:
He is 3'8" tall, weighs 50 lbs and has brown hair/blue eyes. He was last seen wearing black cargo pants, white socks and worn black Sketcher tennis shoes with orange trim.
Persons with any knowledge of his whereabouts, please contact the Multnomah County Sherrif's Tip Line at 503-261-2847.

For more information check out the article on Anandtech or a more detailed story on OregonLive.com.

If you live in Oregon, I urge you to keep your eyes and ears open. Overclockers.com is a tight-knit team, but the hardware world as a whole is part of a larger community, so this is a time to band together. On behalf of the Overclockers.com community, we send our thoughts and prayers out to the Horman family.

... Return to the article to continue reading.

Discuss this article below. If you are interested in contributing to the front page (www.overclockers.com), please feel free to contact splat, mdcomp, or hokiealumnus. For the latest updates, follow Overclockers.com on Twitter (@Overclockerscom).

Last edited by a moderator:
Sad, sad stuff. I hope the police and search team can locate this child. Seriously guys, I know it sounds trivial, but keep your eyes and ears open. It only takes one person to help this child, so if we are all aware of the situation, it may help the cause.

Matt

Updated the article this morning with a photo. Anyone near the area, please be alert and on the lookout for him.

Back