• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[O/C]Asus Rampage III Extreme Board Blocks

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

I have been wanting to take a closer look at full board blocks for some time now and the Rampage III Extreme looked to be a good candidate, knowing several water block companies would be producing blocks. Asus was open to the idea and graciously provided us with a test board to beat on. But keep in mind, this is not a motherboard review but a look at water cooling the board and VRM’s and what is available on the market.

... Return to article to continue reading.

Thanks! Been wanting to do focused test on chipset/board cooling for a while, Asus really helped us out.

I was wondering what your opinion was going to be since I know we have conflicting opinions on this matter. :D

Hah, well I'm stickin with it's unnecessary, but thanks for doing testing to prove me right :p At least now when it comes up there's a link to point people to so that they can decide whether or not it's worth it for them.

Nice article, especially the part about those * Bleep * EK standoffs.:thup:

Hah, well I'm stickin with it's unnecessary, but thanks for doing testing to prove me right :p At least now when it comes up there's a link to point people to so that they can decide whether or not it's worth it for them.

Hahaha... I guess a reference and letting them decide is a happy compromise for us. :)

Back