• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE In Win Dragon Rider Case Review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Thank you, Jmtyra. Yeah, the case is pretty nice. All they really need to do to improve it is to give it an easily accessible access to the filter for the psu fan and just build some more offset into the case door for heatsink clearance. My HAF922 would also have the same clearance problem if it came with a fan installed on the case door, but it doesn't come like that. And the fan most probably wouldn't give any clearance problems if you went with a water loop in the case. The top is set up nicely for a 2X120 mm fan rad.

Before I left the house to come to work I set up an H70 on it just to see how it would do and had no problems mounting it with the door side fan shifted downwards.

Anyone know if a 120x3 rad would fit on the side panel, i see it has room for fans but i've never watercooled before and don't know if rads need any extra space for mounting. I'm really thinking about getting this case.

Back