• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

6800 GO drivers on I9300

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Rattle

I just got a I9300 with 6800 GO and it had the 78.11 drivers in it.

I went searching for newer drivers but lappy drivers seem scarce for 6800 GO, whats everyone else using ?

I dont see squat on nvidias site and aside from the modded XG's I dont see anything else around :shrug:

Wanted to try the newest official drivers.

glen37

Registered
Exactly the same thing for me. I hope someone has an answer because I need those drivers.

JKrepps

Current Laptop: XPSGen2 with 6800 Ultra

www.laptopvideo2go.com

I am currently running NVidia driver version 8.2.1.0 with the quality modified inf. 82.10 was apparently a beta release and is not working for everyone, but they have worked flawlessly for me.

http://www.laptopvideo2go.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=8045
Is the direct link for the drivers that work for me.

If you just want "supported", you probably already know to hit up your support site at dell.com.

Good luck,

ozzlo

Senior whose title will pier
i'm using 81.84 drivers from laptopvideo2go.com and I haven't had any problems with them supposidly there is a lot of people that use theese drivers...

OP
Rattle

Rattle

Do i need the modded INF files and all that or can I just download the drivers?

Are all the drivers in there ok for 6800 go ?

JKrepps

Sorry for the delay. You will, most likely, need the modified inf. However it is very easy to do. Simply download and extract the drivers. Select the inf file you want to use (normally it is either a performance or quality version) and save it to your computer. Copy that inf file to the folder created when you extracted the driver files (overwrite the older inf).

Now install the drivers like normal.

OP
Rattle

Rattle

JKrepps said:
Sorry for the delay. You will, most likely, need the modified inf. However it is very easy to do. Simply download and extract the drivers. Select the inf file you want to use (normally it is either a performance or quality version) and save it to your computer. Copy that inf file to the folder created when you extracted the driver files (overwrite the older inf).

Now install the drivers like normal.

wow what a PITA