• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE Lian Li PC-Q25 mITX Case Review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Hole in the fan frame? Easy, it's a generic fan frame, designed for LEDs.

Aww, ain't that the cutest little case? I want to hold it and hug it and call it George.

But yeah, nice little case. If I built my NAS now instead of a year ago I'd consider it.

wish i could edit the article as it appears during the time the editors were looking it over. the psu spec has now changed to 140mm depth, how ever someone told me they have two specs. one for modular and one for non-modular, it should have both listed if this is the case.

I think he did quite well with his available resources. I've reviewed two Lian Li cases and have a half-way decent photo setup. They are hard to photograph. Really hard.

No, that was not a professional set up. I think he was just using a flash (truth be told, I should have given him pointers on shooting Lian Li, it's tough; I just didn't think about it).

Heck, even I don't have a professional setup, I've just learned to do a decent job with what I've got. All writers here are volunteer. We do our best to bring forth professional quality articles, but none of us gets paid for work on the site. :thup:

Nope, I don't believe anyone here has a pro setup. Mostly point & shoot cameras.

Last edited:
a couple of shots are with a p/s cam and some are done with a DSLR. taking pics is not my strong suite but doing more reviews will help with that. i couldnt figure out how to get rid of some of the flash reflections. on the p/s cam i used some paper and taped it over the flash, that only helped a little. the dslr i used the flash it had not a pro flash or anything like that, its my roomies.

Sorry for being out of the topic...

I would recommend this inexpensive and multi purpose light for tough situations where bounce flashing photography can not be used.
Get 2 would be more effective.

Clamp light....can be found everywhere...Walmart, Lowes, Home Depot from 8~$10 each
3531b89.jpg

A pack of 4 energy efficient spiral bulb. Look for the one listed Daylight 6500K which gives a nice BRIGHT WHITE light.
Cost is about $10 for a pack of 4.
2pypdlg.jpg

Personally, if professional looking photography were used, I'd begin to question if it were a review or an ad, and probably stop reading....I would MUCH rather have an honest review by a hardware USER than a polished ad from someone with hidden intentions.

Well done Michael!

Nice little case. Always liked the Lian Li cases.

BTW Good shots. I know taking pictures can be difficult. I know personally my pictures aren't the best but I do the best for what I have around, and the space I have to do it in.

Back