• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

CES 2012: Gigabyte Unveils Z77 Motherboards

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

vbadmin

Administrator
The suspense has been building for months, but finally we have a first hand look at the new Z77 chipset offerings from Gigabyte. While Intel's newest line of CPUs have yet to receive an official release date (at least not to our knowledge), manufacturers cannot hold back from showing off these new boards.

Gigabyte provided a guided tour of their Z77 products, which include the G1.Sniper 3, G1.Sniper M3 (mATX), GA-Z77X-UD5H, GA-Z77X-UD3H, and GA-B75M-D3H. The M3 represents the first Sniper series board in an mATX form factor, while the D3H was tagged as a business class machine

... Return to article to continue reading.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, those HS looks totally dated, takes me back to my first 775 board

They did mention that the heatsinks on them were just placeholders from older boards and that the final boards will have new heatsink designs on them.

Dang, it looks like the only 3-way SLI-capable board will be the G1.Sniper 3. I don't mind if they polish up the appearance more, but I don't want it to have a cheesy gun theme.

appearance will be totally different than what is shown, GB likes to change it up to keep *** guessing haha, that is why MSI waited and made GB's mistake with the gun on the Assassin 2 and bigbang2.

BTW Ivy Will be SO SICK! OCing rumors if anyone has heard, no CB and max out multis and blck.

Back