• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

7,256 in 3dmark03!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ElectroX

Banned
cookie.jpg

So any questions or concerns? Or is this another “OMGOMG!!11! I got xx 3dMarks”

d]g[ts

It's someone happy with there setup.

Congrats CB nice score.
Just outta curiosity. how did that card do with your old setup?

Drec

ElectroX said:
cookie.jpg

So any questions or concerns? Or is this another “OMGOMG!!11! I got xx 3dMarks”
those m&m cookies are great i want one!

CB, im ordering a 9800p tomorrow and that + my Barton will own you!! muahaha

ElectroX

Banned
Drec said:
those m&m cookies are great i want one!

CB, im ordering a 9800p tomorrow and that + my Barton will own you!! muahaha
Sure thing :rolleyes:

I actually just sold that whole rig for $700 cash. The guy doesn't get it untill after friday's lan party though :beer:. I just ditched it to fund an A64 and an X800Pro, so lets not talk about owning ;)

Gautam

Senior Benchmark Addict
Nice work CircuitBreaker. I decided to give my POS card one last bench. I know you'll end up beating this with your monster overclocker sometime soon. vmods don't seem to help it. If you ever get to pick up a multimeter, you should at least give the pencil ones a shot, although I couldn't. Variable resistors are just my style. http://service.futuremark.com/compare?2k3=2781844

Korndog

i want a cookie *sniff* *sniff*
nice score CB
that 9800 sounds like its cooking.. or baking cookies..
dammit someone give me a cookie!!

OP
CircuitBreaker8

CircuitBreaker8

Disabled
Gautam said:
Nice work CircuitBreaker. I decided to give my POS card one last bench. I know you'll end up beating this with your monster overclocker sometime soon. vmods don't seem to help it. If you ever get to pick up a multimeter, you should at least give the pencil ones a shot, although I couldn't. Variable resistors are just my style. http://service.futuremark.com/compare?2k3=2781844

Damn it Gautam, you're always finding ways to beat me :( Do you think I should flash to XT? I have the R350 core and 3.3ns Samsung chips.