• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

7.3 Gigs Off Line Thanks Stanford

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

diehrd

Senior SMP Gawd
Well the problem has now affected all my systems ...I an unable to get work from STANFORD...This realy sucks so I am going to take all systems off line for a cleaning.

Oh well there goes my rank and Antiheiss will for sure stay ahead of me ......Hmmm this is not a happy folding day at all here in Rochester NY ..............................................................................

Arkaine23

Captain Random Senior Evil
Getting online

Did you try folding gromacs units? They come from a different server and I have yet to have trouble getting work from it.

Make a shortcut to your clients. Delete your current work folder. In the properties of the shortcut, add the following flags to the target line : _-advmethods_-forceasm

Where _ is one press of the space bar.

Will look something like: "C:/Your/FoldingClient/liveshere" -advmethods -forceasm

NASsoccer

On a string I was held Senior
diehrd, everything i can find about your error says that it is a network config error or a proxy or firewall? are you using on of these? also if you are connecting on port 80 there is only one server using that port and it is overloaded?!?!?!

FOLD ON
NAS

OP
diehrd

diehrd

Senior SMP Gawd
No Idea what port it is using how do I find out and how do I change it.......Also keep in mind all systems are suffering the same error exactly.As of yesterday it was only this box ..But all my systems are not able to fold because of this error and nothing has changed at my end !~!~!~!~!

OP
diehrd

diehrd

Senior SMP Gawd
NASsoccer said:
diehrd, everything i can find about your error says that it is a network config error or a proxy or firewall? are you using on of these? also if you are connecting on port 80 there is only one server using that port and it is overloaded?!?!?!

FOLD ON
NAS

HE HELPED ME GET 1 INSTANCE UP AND RUNNING SO I OWE A BIG THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS