• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE HIS HD 7770 GHz Edition Review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

MattNo5ss

5up3r m0d3r4t0r
Today we will be looking at the big brother of AMD's Cape Verde architecture, the HD 7770. This time it's HIS that was kind enough to send a sample to be punished by our review staff. The HIS HD 7770 GHz Edition comes in with more shaders and a much higher clock speed (1 GHz, hence the name!) than its little brother the HIS HD 7750. Let's take a more detailed look at the card and see just how much difference it makes in these mainstream based cards.

cardfront1-300x225.png

... Return to article to continue reading.

Last edited by a moderator:
Le sigh...

Great review as usual, and sorry I screwed up your article thread... :rofl:

My only issue with the card is that the Radeon 6870 go's for the same price on newegg but puts out better numbers. At the moment while the 6870's are still around I would say it's a hard to say go with the 7770 over the 6870.

Just my 2 cents. :blah:

Cool is the right name. For multimedia that card is better in overall. For gamers i would still stick with a 6000 series.

Back