• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE Thermaltake Chaser A71 Full Tower Case Review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Great Review

Great job on the review. I was very pleased the find this posted. I have had this case sitting empty for a few weeks now while I'm gathering parts for my latest build. The last of my parts will be here in a few days including a Corsair H100i water cooling kit and I was glad to see this review as it confirms that this case will in fact be able to house the kit I have ordered.

But I do I have a question about the placement of your radiator and fans, and why you didn't mount the fans below the radiator instead of above it and leave the 200mm blue led fan on top for a semi push pull configuration? This is what I was considering doing but since I don't have the all the parts on hand yet I'm not sure if this is feasible.

Anyways, once again nice review, I love the pictures so keep up the good work.

Blessings,
Jaredjosh

Chaser A71 + Corsair H100i

Hello, I was trying to install H100i on the inside top of the Chaser A71. First I installed the mainboard, after that I trying to install the radiator with the fans towards the bottom of the case. The problem came when I tried to install the RAM, the fans are blocking the slots and I can't install the memory modules. The modules are 2 corsair dominator platinum. How can I install the H100i?

Thanks a lot

Fer

You can buy thinner fans too, but you then may lose some performance as well. Or perhaps mount the rad above the baffle and the fans below...I think the review mentions that actually...

Wowsers, the front fan hole looked smaller than the fan..... :-/ Were they trying to create more static pressure?

The front fan configuration looks meh to me.

That portion just seemed cheap, compared to the Rosewill Challenger case. (Even though I think it's a mid tower)

Last edited:
Fer did you ever find out any other work arounds for your problem. I purchased a A71, an asus ws-e motherboard, corsair h100i gtx and the corsiar dominator platinum memory modules. And of course I have the same problem. Did you end up mounting the fans above the radiator by removing the large LED fan on top and mounting them on top?

Back