• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE NZXT Phantom 530 Full Tower Case Review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

NZXT first introduced the Phantom series of cases back in 2010, and they're still at it three years later. Several months ago, I reviewed the Phantom 630 and came away impressed with its water cooling opportunities and many enthusiast features. Today, we have the latest addition to the Phantom family - the Phantom 530. This time around, we have a slightly smaller design than the Phantom 630, but the promise of lots of features and continued support for water cooling setups.
... Return to article to continue reading.

I think I'm becoming an NZXT fanboy... I mean, every case they make is just beautiful. Great review btw. The Switch 810 is still my fav case though.

I have Unit 1 mounted in the original Phantom which I purchased shortly after it's release. I've never regretted that purchase. And I'm pleased to see NZXT continuing the refinements in subsequent cases. Not saying there aren't other well designed cases out there. NZXT just seems to have a very good design team.

Well done Dino. Thanks for the good work.:cool:

Even better is that it's priced good too.... definitely a player in the price conscious full tower market.

is the top filtered at all or is it just the mesh that I'm seeing? I have the switch 810 and thankfully I found one company that sells a fitted magnetic top filter specific to the 810 because that is a major point for dust to enter especially with 2 120mm and a 140mm for intake. whatever my next case purchase might be if its not fitted for a top filter Its not an option.

Just the mesh. I think it was designed that way to limit air restriction as it's the most likely place for a radiator installation.

Back