• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE Nanoxia Deep Silence 6 Case Review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

Nanoxia has supplied computer enthusiasts with fans since 2006. In 2012, they brought out their first case, theDeep Silence 1 and its Air Chimney design of improved ventilation for computer cases. They followed up with the Deep Silence 2, a mid-tower case. In 2013, Nanoxia introduced the Deep Silence 4, 5 and 6 cases. The Deep Silence 6 brings us an advanced Air Chimney, complete with fans...
... Return to article to continue reading.

Nice review Ed. Cases still fascinate me and this one looks like a pretty good meddlers case. But that weight, wow! I'm a bit surprised that with all the attention to detail, and the price already above the 2 c-note mark, that they didn't add some mobility, i.e., wheels.:shrug:

Hmm. That's a thought. But I imagine there are plenty who plant it and leave it. For those that want mobility, they will choose their own wheels.

Back