• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 Case Review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

The Arc series is Fractal Design's answer to users who need massive amounts of airflow. This Mini R2 version is the smallest of the bunch, only supporting Micro-ATX and Mini-ITX motherboards, but it ships with threelarge fans and has room for more. This case promises to provide plenty of flexibility for positioning fans, radiators, and hard drives while not hurting your eyes and not breaking the bank.

... Return to article to continue reading.

Love the Fractal Arc series cases. About 8 months ago, the Mini was on sale for ~$50 at newegg when I was building for a friend. Really wish I'd bought a few at that point as they haven't come down since.

I really like my Mid R2 and this seems to be more of the same.

Nice review! :thup:

I bought a Fractal Designs case a year or two ago. Very pleased with it - great quality and huge (so obviously not this model!). The only thing I had which drove me crazy, was the power light was almost bright enough to read by. Scratch that - I actually could. When my computer went to sleep mode, the thing would keep blinking at me like it was trying to guide a plane in to land. Eventually covered the entire power button up with duct tape and you can still see it blinking underneath!

Other than God's own powerlight on the thing - great case. Good to see they're still on form.

I haven't noticed the power light being all that bright on the new ones (granted, I've never slept next to mine). It seems like they've toned it down :)

Back