• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE Inateck BTSP-10 Bluetooth Mini HiFi Speaker

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

Hey guys! In the slot for today is another offering from Inateck. This time around we'll be taking a look at their new HiFi (High Fidelity) Bluetooth*mini speaker, the BTSP-10. Don't let the name fool you, this speaker isn't solely for Bluetooth use, it has connections for wired devices as well. The BTSP-10 is definitely targeted toward the mobile crowd, with the obvious intention being a portable speaker solution that produces high quality sound. Alright, enough of my talking, let's focus on the speaker!
Click here to view the article.

Last edited by a moderator:
any idea on how this stacks up with the Bose Mini?

Perfect question for me, as I've used my mother's Bose Mini!

The Bose has better sound quality, but I don't think it is worth the extra $130 over the Inateck unless you're a sound junkie. (Bose is $200, Inateck is currently $70 with the code)
I could hear a difference, but I'm pretty picky over speaker quality. Let's just say I tried to replace my headset, tried four other options, and ended up with a new replacement of the same headset...
The only noticeable difference was where I talked about low volumes getting slightly muddy on the Inateck, but most people's normal listening levels will be higher than that.

I feel both are equally loud, both are built very well, and both can be used either with a 3.5mm cable or with Bluetooth.

TL;DR - The Inateck does too well at $70 to justify $200 for the Bose.

Back