• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE Kingston Releases 4th-Generation High-Speed Media Reader and 64GB 600X CF Card

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

Kingston announced the release of its 4th generation HS4 All-In-One Media Reader, which improves upon previous versions by now supporting all major card formats. The latest SD card speeds (UHS-I, UHS-II) and CF type I and II (UDMA 0-7) are now fully supported. The USB 3.0 interface is backward compatible with USB 2.0 to ensure a wide range of usability.

In conjunction with the HS4 Media Reader release, Kingston also announced a 64GB capacity addition to their CompactFlash Ultimate 600x line. The 600x CF cards offer an impressive 90 MB/s read/write performance.
Click here to view the article.

Where can I get one of this. I can't find them on Amazon. I like to get one to try out. I got a Lexar USB 3.0 CF card reader UDMA-7 and I am not happy with the speed and it is not consistence with speed. I bought Lexar CF card reader and I paid a premium for it and it is sucks, at least it is at my end. I see others get very impressive speed with it.

Never mind, found it..

Back