• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE HyperX FURY Pro Gaming Mouse Pad Review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

Often times when building a shiny new computer, the smallest of details can be overlooked that make the final product cumbersome or uncomfortable to use. Once a system is built, closed up, and ready to use, there are only three things the user constantly interacts with. Those would be the monitor, keyboard, and the often neglected mouse. Everyone has their favorite mouse for sure; but to get the most from the experience, a good mouse pad is essential. Enter the newly released HyperX Fury Pro Gaming Mouse pad. While advertised as a gaming mouse pad, the different available size options are suitable for just about any scenario. The folks at Kingston HyperX asked us to have a look at this mouse pad and let them know what we think, so let's get to it.
Click here to view the article.

As you stated, a fair amount of interaction with this item and little attention paid to them. The only thing I think might be useful to add to the review is how it fairs after a mountain dew, jack and coke, or scotch gets spilled on it. I would say spills are probably the worst abuse my mouse pad could potentially see.

I do like the size, and I think I will order one. Thanks for the review.

John

You know what happens when I do that to a mousepad? I buy another! :)

You know what I did after I bought another? Stopped putting drinks by my PC. That never happened again.

At the very least, if you're thirsty, get a water bottle with a pop up spout so if you do drop or knock it over, not much gets spilled.

Back