• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE ASUS STRIX GTX 980 Ti Graphics Card Review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

ASUS recently announced the release of their highly anticipated STRIX GTX 980 Ti graphics card, and we were lucky enough to snag a sample to review. The STRIX line of products are aimed at the gaming enthusiast and rapidly becoming an industry favorite for headphones, keyboards, graphics cards, etc. With this release, ASUS ups the ante with the introduction of their new DirectCU III cooler and a promise of even better cooling performance than before.
Click here to view the article.

Pretty good Wow factor. Thanks Dino. I've read a couple of reviews of 980ti cards and it looks like NVidia continues enjoying their work. My R9 290X became a second tier contender in very little time since I bought it. Amazing.

Did you have a chance to run any folding on it? Just curious.

Hi Robert,
I know how you feel about the R9 290X, things change so darn fast anymore!
No folding numbers for you, sorry!

Nice write up Dino, the DCII series has always been one of my favorites and it's nice to see Asus hold up their reputation.

Back