• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE Tt eSPORTS Poseidon Z RGB (Brown Switch) Mechanical Keyboard Review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

No more than a few months old is the RGB version of the Tt eSPORTS Poseidon Z Mechanical Keyboard, an input device which is geared toward the gaming crowd. With fancy lighting, a fully mechanical layout, and macro functionality this keyboard looks to be loaded with features. Let's see how it stacks up with the fierce competition in the gaming keyboard market.

Click here to view the article.

Interesting you found the same with the Kailh switches Atmin. I was at Microcenter the other day and walked down the Keyboard isle playing around with the Razor keyboards. I didn't feel that the keystrokes were as tactical and precise as the Cherry keys I've used.

Interesting you found the same with the Kailh switches Atmin. I was at Microcenter the other day and walked down the Keyboard isle playing around with the Razor keyboards. I didn't feel that the keystrokes were as tactical and precise as the Cherry keys I've used.

I actually forgot that Razer was using the modified Kailh switches now... Thinking back, theirs feel EXACTLY the same as these!
Thanks for the feedback :)

Apparently your review motivated a cost reduction :O

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16823162037

changing that to 80$ certainly changes the aspect of that keyboard.

I played around with one of these at best buy a while ago, and the keys themselves felt fine to me, but very inconsistent across the keyboard (irritating when the W key is softer than the A or D for instance). The space bar was also atrocious. For 80$ i'd rather forgo fancy lights and get a more solid keyboard, but finding a good one under 100$ is getting somewhat difficult.

Last edited:
Apparently your review motivated a cost reduction :O

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16823162037

changing that to 80$ certainly changes the aspect of that keyboard.

I played around with one of these at best buy a while ago, and the keys themselves felt fine to me, but very inconsistent across the keyboard (irritating when the W key is softer than the A or D for instance). The space bar was also atrocious. For 80$ i'd rather forgo fancy lights and get a more solid keyboard, but finding a good one under 100$ is getting somewhat difficult.

Wow, what a drop!

Yeah $40.00 does make a difference...Though I'll still look for Cherry keys if I'm ever replacing one of my Mechanicals.

Back