• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE be quiet! Pure Rock Review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Nice review Ed!

I think something that could be beneficial to know (for comparison's sake) is how it does against similar-priced competition in the very commonly recommended Cooler Master Hyper 212+ Evo

Good question. Maybe you can get Cooler Master to send us one. I'd be glad to test it. Changing overclocks is a breeze now that I'm using the Intel XTU.

Good question. Maybe you can get Cooler Master to send us one. I'd be glad to test it. Changing overclocks is a breeze now that I'm using the Intel XTU.

I am just about to pull the trigger on purchasing a 212 evo. I would be willing to have it sent to you for testing if you would ship it too me when you are finished your review

I am just about to pull the trigger on purchasing a 212 evo. I would be willing to have it sent to you for testing if you would ship it too me when you are finished your review

I can see why you want to compare one, but since you will already have bought it, the comparison will be academic. Instead, ship it to yourself and run up the oveclocks. See how high it can go.

I can see why you want to compare one, but since you will already have bought it, the comparison will be academic. Instead, ship it to yourself and run up the oveclocks. See how high it can go.

Well I have no intentions of overclocking on this thing I am just buying it to quiet my folding rig down. I just figured you could test it on the same setup as your other review and it would be a more Apple's to Apple's comparison. I thought it would be beneficial for others to see the comparison, I intend to get the 212 evo either way.

Back