• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

780T revamp

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

S_I_N

I dragged my Corsair 780T out of the shed and put my Z270 rig into it.

Bizness Side

Cable Management Side

Still a little more to do like maybe add some more RGB(W) to it That shot was takin durning post up so board shows white but I have it set for cpu temp ATM

current specs are

Gigabyte Z270X Gaming K5
Intel 6700K
2x8Gb Kingston Savage DDR4 2400MHz (was part of bundle going to get faster ram soon)
Dual Intel SSD 600p 256Gb M.2 in Raid 0
Samsung 850 Evo 1Tb Game Drive
Seagate Samsung SpinPoint 1Tb storage drive
Seagate Archive Drive 8Tb Movies Drive
Corsair 780T Modded to fit dual Alphacool 360mm 60mm thick Crossflow Rads in push pull. Had to dremel out a portion of the floor to allow the end tanks to fit also drilled out the rivets holding the 5 1/4 bays in
Dual Alphacool 360mm x 60mm rads in push/pull
XSPC Raystorm Pro White Block
Alphacool D5 pump
Elegant White Primochill LRT Advanced tubing
Monsoon Free Center 7/16 x 5/8 compression fittings
Aerocool Dead Silent Black 120mm fans x 12 and 140mm x 1
Silverstone SeaSonic Snow White Edition 1050Watt PSU (Jonny Guru Review Sample)
Cable Mods White/Black full cable set

still tweaking out the oc on it as I just got her back up and running 5 hrs ago.

OP
S_I_N

S_I_N

Thanks

Yeah I think those are the shortest runs I've ever done. And since I dremeled the floor out under the front rad it's a simple hang over the sink to drain which I've already used as one of my stop plugs had a small leak.

Nebulous

Señor Senior, Senior
Glad I didn't get that case from you kev. Kinda small for my needs, but looks good for your new rig. Very nicely done! :thup:

OP
S_I_N

S_I_N

Lol ur cheap arse wouldn't even pay shipping lol naw it's big and roomy just needed some love to make it perfect

ATMINSIDE

Sim Racing Aficionado Co-Owner
Thanks

Yeah I think those are the shortest runs I've ever done. And since I dremeled the floor out under the front rad it's a simple hang over the sink to drain which I've already used as one of my stop plugs had a small leak.

Good call on that Dremel work!!