• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE EVGA Supernova 650 G3 Review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

EVGA probably isn't the first name you think of regarding high-quality PSUs, but they're certainly no newbies considering they made what is basically the Tesla Roadster of PSUs - top-flight specs that almost everyone wants, but also massive overkill and beyond budget for most PC builders. Today, in contrast, we'll be reviewing an EVGA Supernova 650 G3 PSU, one that the average PC builder can actually afford, yet is adequate for even a fairly high-end PC. Will EVGA be able to deliver on a budget?

Click here to view the article.

Looks fantastic having quality PSU reviews on the front page again, thanks for your time Mike!!

Very nice Mike. It's also good to see a well trained and equipped reviewer for PSUs willing to take the time and effort for us. Thank you.

I have been using this exact PSU for the better part of a year now and love it... It's quiet, efficient, reasonably priced, comes with a solid warranty and has strong reputation in the building community.

Or just more a hold of some unit that is working. Yeah I'll be reviewing the 2600x build and msi x470, hope ram works with it..that should be interesting.

Or just more a hold of some unit that is working. Yeah I'll be reviewing the 2600x build and msi x470, hope ram works with it..that should be interesting.

I'm for a loss as to how this post pertains to this thread or even any of it's comments... Not to sound rude, just isn't a post that makes sense to me.

Back