• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 and RTX 2070 Review (w/ BF V Ray Tracing Results)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

Better late than never is a popular phrase coined by Geoffery Chaucer way back in the day that is perfectly applicable now, and for this review. As most know by now, both of NVIDIA's mid-range cards have been released in the RTX 2060 FE and RTX 2070 FE. The latter being released in 10/2018 while the RTX 2060 was released January 7th - our first day of CES.

Click here to view the article.

Last edited by a moderator:
What do you think is going on with the memory - both Samsung and Micron only going to ~2000, hardware cap/already pushed to the limit/architecture ?

I've seen all reviews go 1950/2050 with memory. I could probably eek a few more mhz out of it, but I've been around 2k with all cards.

Microns go up to ~2000, Samsung up to ~2100. My RTX2060 with Microns can make exactly 2000MHz stable ... up to 2100+ in some benchmarks.
In most reviews are not presented real max clocks.

Nice review! The RTX 2070 specifications look like they have some RTX 2080 typos..

Back