• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE Team T-FORCE XCALIBUR RGB DDR4 3600 Review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

When blistering-fast Samsung B-DIE performance and trend-setting style are not enough, Team Group goes and steps up their game by adding RGB lighting! Today we are reviewing some DDR4 memory which has already gained a strong footing in the market, just a few short months after launch. Team Group sent us their flagship RGB memory, the T-Force Xcalibur RGB. Released in 2018, this memory has disrupted the premium RGB DDR4 market by offering aggressive styling, faster speeds, and lower price points.

Click here to view the article.

Last edited by a moderator:
well done David Miller, that is some really nice stuff and the price is saweet. $129 for the simple 3600@ newegg. im assuming the ics are the same for both the totem and plain modules being that the timings/speed are the same for both. was going to pick up some corsair 3200 rgb pro/non b-die, for the back up rig but this stuff has changed my thinking. only $10 more for 3600 thatll do c14 at 3200 rgb and b-die...gotta get it.

Last edited:
Howdy, I think you misread the author of this article ;)

To answer your question, yes, I believe that the simple (non-totem) edition would be the same IC's. There are better B-DIE sticks out there, but for the price I really don't think they can be beat. The speed of 3200c14 would be incredibly easy to accomplish with this memory, likely even 3600c14 under 1.50v

haha i assumed because Johan edited the first post he was the author!

Back