• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE OCPC X3TREME RGB AURA 4000 Review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
OCPC X3TREME RGB AURA 4000 Looks very cool!
where can i get this? if it is not available at Newegg and Amazon...

Can’t find the 4000 kit on their website. Definitely impressed with the 4000 speeds at cl16.

Don't mean me wrong but it's pretty much the same as any higher binned Samsung B kit. There is also a reason why most brands won't release 4000+ kits with XMP at less than CL19 even though overclockers push them much higher or at tighter timings.
On the other hand, many new memory kits at 4000+ will be based on Hynix, Micron or even Spectek so will be harder to find anything good for benching that will run at tight timings and higher clock at the same time.
For sure the kit from the review is interesting, worse with availability as you mentioned already.

Last edited:
Ah, thanks for the clarification. I’m no RAM expert but I haven’t seen 4000 with cl16 RAM anywhere but then I haven’t seen a high quality Samsung B die kit like this either. As you said they usually have high timings even when overclocked.

Last edited:
I will WARN YOU, just like in the review. Not all MB's can run the memory @ stock or Overclocked speeds. If you look, this memory can be found on Newegg for less than $150 :)

Back