• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE Silverstone PF360 All-In-One Liquid CPU Cooler Review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

Silverstone has been around since 2003 and have a sizable stake in the PC chassis, power supply, CPU cooler, fans, and accessory markets. Personally, I was first introduced to them as a top tier PC case manufacturer, and I still have and use some of their older cases such as the PS07, TJ08-E, and the TJ07. However, we have one of their all-in-one liquid CPU coolers up for testing, the PF360. The PF360 is a large 3x120 mm CPU cooler featuring addressable RGB on both the fans and pump/block housing.

Click here to view the article.

Copper base and aluminum radiator...Is the tubing in the radiator tubing copper lined? I'll admit my liquid cooling knowledge is limited, but I thought it was a bad idea to mix metals in a loop?

Copper and aluminum get along quite well. American pennies are aluminum clad with copper. They have similar electronic properties, similar outer shell electron configurations, and don't oppose anodically. The problem comes with 'dirty' water in a loop, i.e., when non-distilled water is introduced it frequently has other metals such as calcium or phosphates, or could have reactive chlorine. That's where the trouble begins.

they dont oppose anodically because there is no electrolite between the 2 metals.

˄˄ Correct sir, I apologize to all for the brain fart. The only aluminum pennies made were later destroyed by the US Mint sometime in the 1940's when they started making steel pennies for a while.

Would using better fans help separate the 360's from the 240's?? Delta's or similar fans.

Thank You :)

Back