• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE XFX MERC319 BLACK RX 6700 XT Review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

Today, thanks to XFX, we have the MERC319 BLACK RX 6700 XT that will be available to consumers as of March 18th, 2021. This is the next iteration of AMD's RDNA2 architecture, NAVI 22 XT, and according to AMD, it is ideal for 1440p gaming fitting in the product stack right behind the RX 6800 and above the RX 6700.

Click here to view the article.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, they've done a great job with their cooling.

I know SLI has been dropped by Nvidia except for the top dog. How does the RX 6700xt + RX 6800 do in tests? The the 6700xt would be paired with another low end card (1.5 years later) to help boost the performance. I know the 192bit memory interface will drop some points but this would also = 100 RT cores for better Ray Tracing games. The MSRP for a RX-6900xt is $999 with 80 RT Cores, the RX-6700xt MSRP $480 and the RX-6800 MSRP $580 = MSRP $1050 with 100 RT cores?

Thank You for your time :thup:

Its normal if GPUZ show Bus interface x16 @ x8 for this GPU?
IMO should be x16 @ x16
I ask because i have a similar problem with my gpu (Red Devil RX 6700 XT), which also works on x16 4.0 @ x8 4.0, and the service people said it was card damage.
Please help.

Its normal if GPUZ show Bus interface x16 @ x8 for this GPU?
IMO should be x16 @ x16
I'd agree with you. It should be x16.

That said, did you run the render thing in GPUz to make sure the GPU had a load? Often it will drop down when not in use to save power. Or, is it possible you have a motherboard that breaks down the primary graphics slot to x8 when an M.2 is installed? Try reseating the GPU (and while it's out, make sure the tines/fingers aren't damaged if it's none of the above).

I ask because i have a similar problem with my gpu (Red Devil RX 6700 XT), which also works on x16 4.0 @ x8 4.0, and the service people said it was card damage.
Please help.
You edited this in after I replied, LOL....

Same questions/troubleshooting above applies.

If it's bad, you'll have to RMA the card.

Thanks for reply. Yes i call to service and my card is broken.
I have not RMA because i buy this gpu 3 years ego, i must pay to repair. I wait for service cost now.
Thanks

Back