• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

8 pin extension, just want to make sure I'm looking at the right one

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

JonSimonzi

I just got a nice Silverstone FT01B-W, along with a Thermaltake 700w modular PSU. The PSU is mounted at the bottom of the case, and the 8 pin motherboard power connector is all the way at the top of my motherboard, above my heatsink. The cable is long enough to reach, but not long enough to do proper cable management, I have to to just a straight shot across the top of my motherboard. So I looked into an extension cable, and just wanted to make sure I'm looking at the correct one before ordering. This the right one? Or does anybody know where I could get a different one, with black connectors? I'm a bit fussy about that =\ Thanks for any help :)

I ended up getting one off ebay for $3.95 shipped, PerformancePCS wanted $13 in shipping alone. I can just sleeve it myself for that price.

Back