• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

8 Rda+

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

FarEast

Most Generous Member
Well Just tried to install so Corsair XMS TWINX memory and now i don't get a boot nothing, nudder, Zilch! I get the code FF but nothing else i have left it for 10 minutes and still no change! Is this board dead now?

glock19owner

put some other memory in, other then corsair...reset the CMOS...then try to boot up...it should boot like that...then update to the latest BIOS, it has taken care of the Corsair memory issue pretty well....

OP
FarEast

FarEast

Most Generous Member
It's been running for 3 monthsstable then all off a sudden afiter installing the Corsair memoryi get this message on boot Updating BIOS do not reset or turn off PC and it hung for 6 hours b4 i finaly turned it off, on reboot poof nothing no screen no post nothing.... Everything has been tested in another machine and all the components are working so it looks like the bios is well and truely dead on this machine