• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

8 VCD's onto 1 or 2 DVD's

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Krzysd

Registered
is there any program out there that will transform, or decode as some would like to call it, where i can take about 8 VCD's and make them in to one or two DVD's, my dads got some polish shows he got from a friend, and is botherin me to get this done, so if you know any prog that will do this please share :).

Thanks, Chris

b0bby

Krzysd said:
is there any program out there that will transform, or decode as some would like to call it, where i can take about 8 VCD's and make them in to one or two DVD's, my dads got some polish shows he got from a friend, and is botherin me to get this done, so if you know any prog that will do this please share :).

Thanks, Chris

each vcd is roughly 60 minutes and single layer dvds (4.7GB) are 120 minutes so you won't be fitting 8 into one or two, more like four or five. that is unless you have dual layer dvd burner with dual layer media (8.5GB) which is unlikely as it is not widely available yet. but what you trying to do can easily be done, read up on videohelp.com for tools and tutorial how to convert vcd to dvd. hope that helps, goodluck.

-b0bby