• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE AMD Zen4 X670 Motherboard Compilation: Socket AM5 is Coming!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

1-21-Cropped.jpg
Recently, several manufacturers announced upcoming X670 chipset motherboards for AMD's next-generation Zen 4 Ryzen 7000 series processors. Instead of writing multiple articles for each different brand, we have opted to instead consolidate them all into this compilation press release. Below are the press releases for MSI, ASUS, and ASRock.
Click here to read more!

Some nice looking boards, but nothing unusual I would say. Looks like the specs are close to what we have already seen in Z690 motherboards. I only hope that prices won't be so high. There are still ~3-4 months until we see them in stores. So they have all that time to give us stable BIOSes ... somehow I don't believe they do but we can only hope ;)

Some cool stuff in the new generation. Hoping to actually get an upgrade this year.

Back