• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE Nvidia GeForce RTX 4070 Ti (MSI Suprim X) Review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

feat.jpg
Today, we have the chance to take a detailed look at the brand new RTX 4070 Ti 12GB graphics card. Based on the AD104 chip, you still get everything the Ada Lovelace architecture brings except for the flagship-class price. Starting well under $1,000, the price point is much lower than the 4080 and 4090 while still offering incredible performance (beating out the 3090 Ti in most tests).
Click here to read more!

I appreciate the f@h testing you add to your review. Don't really see that on other review sites, so :thup: :thup: :thup: . I'd like to see the same done on new AMD card reviews as well since they have done a driver fix specifically for folding.

Dam. Beast of a card for a 4070Ti. Great write up Joe! I haven't had my 3080 for 6 months yet, and now I want to upgrade. Am I crazy? :unsure:

Dam. Beast of a card for a 4070Ti. Great write up Joe! I haven't had my 3080 for 6 months yet, and now I want to upgrade. Am I crazy? :unsure:
Yes because the performance difference is not significant enough for the cost of the card being about the same as an MSRP 3080.

The 4090 is an actual real upgrade but you will literally be paying 1:1 dollars:performance for it. So imo, if the 4090 was priced where the 4080 is, and downward then it would be remotely worth considering.

I appreciate the f@h testing you add to your review. Don't really see that on other review sites, so :thup: :thup: :thup: . I'd like to see the same done on new AMD card reviews as well since they have done a driver fix specifically for folding.
I'll give that a try, when I first did my testing F@H wouldn't recognize the card. I typically include those results.

My vanilla MSi 4070 is passing benchmarks @ 2685/10622 Double to 3x the speed of my 1080ti for 150.00 more then I paid 5 years ago.

Back