• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE Enermax Launches Revolution D.F. 2 Gold Certified Power Supply

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

Enermax-Feature.png
Enermax has upgraded its Revolution D.F. series power supply for modern high-powered graphics cards. The new Revolution D.F.2 features upgraded circuitry that allows a peak power output of 200% for short durations. Currently, only the 850-Watt model is available, though 1050-Watt and 1200-Watt units will be offered shortly. Both Amazon and Newegg have it listed for $129.99. Pricing for the larger models have yet to be announced. Below is Enermax's press release.
Click here to read more!

It has a 7 year warranty instead of 10 yr, but seems to be a pretty nice unit for the money.

Enermax has never been on my radar for PSU choices. I've always viewed their products as lower tier. It would be interesting to see a GOOD review of one of these.

I remember Enermax as typically having average quality. They had one or two tanks back in the day, otherwise MEH/Average.

Back