• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

8500 Specs

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

subconcept

I have the ati 8500 64mb card and im doing a report on it for school, and I was wondering if anyone know where i can find the specs for the card like how many gb a sec it can process and how many vertices a second and that type of stuff.

It would be great if anyone could point me to a site.

Thanks

TranceBear

Big Daddy Bear Senior
subconcept said:
I have the ati 8500 64mb card and im doing a report on it for school, and I was wondering if anyone know where i can find the specs for the card like how many gb a sec it can process and how many vertices a second and that type of stuff.

It would be great if anyone could point me to a site.

Thanks

Have you tried ATI's website? If you have no luch there try www.tomshardware.com

OP
subconcept

subconcept

thanks for the link I never tohught of looking their I dont know why. Found all the info I need at toms hardware.

Thanks alot

OP
subconcept

subconcept

Lol no you dont, my school for the most part sucks. Only good thing is the flexography program (we have a printing press) and only school in canada, and 1 of 5 schools in north america that offer the course.

Only reason im reporting on the 8500 is cause we have to design an add, I did one for amd, that is half page and an artile in the other half for an already established magazine, so for article i wrote on the 8500 and the gf4ti4600 and what I thought was better for the price

AarontheJC

Yeah, I had to do a report too. I couldn't just report on the 8500, I had to test. Overclocking testing, that is...darn. I'm currently compiling my data and I'll post it for you guys when I get done. I love my 8500!