• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

8600k + z390 Aorus Pro overclocking assistance

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
So Im sure everyone here's aware of the fact but just in case,
Witchdoctor is a bloody legend....

...Assisting with some DMs that helped me immensely in my quest for a 5ghz stable clock on the ol 8600k.
Attached an image of HWmonitor + realtemp after Prime (v26.6) was running for 20 mins,
(ignore the base clock on realtemp, it was not @ 104mhz as much as I'd like a 5.2g stable, not sure why it read incorrectly)
just incase Im reading anything wrong and theres something that should be cause for concern.

If not, then a big thanks to everyone that took the time to read and contribute

View attachment 204185
Could you possibly post the setting you used in the BIO please i am having issues with my 8600K overclocking on a Aorus Z390 Elite. Never used Aorus Bio before alittle differnet from Asus. Setting by setting if possible. Please and thank you

- - - Auto-Merged Double Post - - -

New to this site could not figure out how to DM you

Every CPU is different. YOu can try, and hopefully get a ballpark idea of what your CPU needs though.

That said, if his settings do not work (at minimum they are not optimized for your CPU), start your own thread and we can help you out! :)

Welcome!

PS - To Private Message someone, you can click on their name and you will see Private Message in the dropdown. With that in mind, keep it in public! Someone can probably use the help if it is listed! :)

Back