• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

8k3a and 8k3a+ Available in the US now

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

whooping_a_panda

Mr Slave Senior
these two EPoX boards are finally available in the U.S. :D

www.digirex.com

theres a few vendors ive seen them at but this one is the cheapest ive found so far witht he boards at $114.00 and $128.00 for the 8k3a and the 8k3a+ respectivly, I'll be ordering one shortly (hopefully) and I'll let you guys know how it does :D

OP
whooping_a_panda

whooping_a_panda

Mr Slave Senior
mer, and i was gonna con my parents into getting me one for my birthday, which is tomorow... well taht just stinks, gotta wait another week for this thing.... but ive been waiting for months as it is... :(

OP
whooping_a_panda

whooping_a_panda

Mr Slave Senior
newegg has em now for 115, ohh and look at that there sold out of the raid version, this is just not going my way... hopefully theyll have another shipment in soon,.... *crosses fingers*

OP
whooping_a_panda

whooping_a_panda

Mr Slave Senior
head on over to www.aoaforums.com and look at the section dedicated to EPoX, they have there own Epox representative whos fairly active in the forums and theres lots of good information about the 8k3a and 8k3a+.

Personally they look like solit boards to me and i cant wait to get one

Tacoman667

Let us know if it still has the 5v problem with many Power Supplies still. I want to know if EPOX ever ironed this problem outta thier boards before I get another one from them.