• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

8rda+ at Gameve in 2 days!!!! someone buy it

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Lumen

Ill do it!

But then again, I dont have my 2600+ so it would be pretty useless :p

Serraph

Thanks! I'm ordering the second it says it's in stock. It's the perfect timing too. Because I have this weekend, next week, and that weekend off for Thanksgiving holidays so I'll be fiddling with it alot. mmmmm Epox 8rda+ nforce2 ... :drool: :drool: :drool:

Last edited:

Serraph

Errr nvm. I'm desperate for this board but not so much that I'd order from a company with a 6.22 reseller rating. Hopefully Newegg gets it close to the same time.

OP
Emericana

Emericana

actually man if you are talkin about Gameve, they have GREAT customer service. the guy who owns it lawerence seems to be very understanding. He posts on this forum (as well as the one at www.amdmb.com) sometimes too.

so basically if you need a rma ever you will get one unless you trashed the product

opakduwabys

Registered
I think Im gonna do it.. Ive been waiting, Im not a super techy so bug and that I probably wouldnt notice. Ill give my impressions when I get it.

poop.....I was gonna wait for the 1800+ tbredB.

Cúchulainn

I'll be a guinea pig :eek: I ordered the basic 8rda this morning.

btw, I've never had a problem with ordering from GameVE.

Kosmic

I *really* wanna buy it, but I'm up to my eyeballs in work right now. I think I'll wait a week and see what the true end user experience is.

Thanks to all of you who are braving the new frontier and buying this board.

By the way, where the hell are the reviews?? Shouldn't epox have sent the board out to some sites for review by now?

Lumen

Kosmic1 said:
I *really* wanna buy it, but I'm up to my eyeballs in work right now. I think I'll wait a week and see what the true end user experience is.

Thanks to all of you who are braving the new frontier and buying this board.

By the way, where the hell are the reviews?? Shouldn't epox have sent the board out to some sites for review by now?
thats what i was thinking

Lumen

Maybe Epox is trying to rush these boards out, to compete with other brands. Being why they didnt send any to reviewers.

Kosmic

That's possible. They are a couple weeks behind the competition but since "Epox Tech" is going on tour with an 8rda+ this week (as posted on AOA) and the boards are "in production" right now, I'd really think to see something come up on the reviews sooooonnnnn........

OC-Master

The ASUS Board is still better. With the latest bios, you can get your ASUS board to 500MHz (250DDR) which is highers than anything could ever handle anywayz.

OC-Master

NeoGeo

I'll chime in and say that GameVE is a fine company. They messed up the shipping price on me once, but I called and they credited my account, so overall good deals good service.

Tipycol

OC-Master said:
The ASUS Board is still better. With the latest bios, you can get your ASUS board to 500MHz (250DDR) which is highers than anything could ever handle anywayz.

OC-Master

Really? I dunno about the price. If that board has no problems with the PCI/AGP locks, then it must be worth the price if it can go up that high :) Still, I would have to find some good ram for that (Hmm...Corsair XMS 3200 or 3500 ;))

Kosmic

Hmmm...they took off the 8rda and the 8rda+ still shows an eta of today on the site. I wonder when they'll ship. Did anybody who pre-ordered this board get a notification?

TheFrag

I have never ordered from gameve, but i have heard a lot of good about them. It kinda seems that people generally put there non-perfect experiences on resellerratings.