• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

9600PRO Overclock, what do u think?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

that_ruski_dude

Registered
Hi, i just succesfully OCed my 9600PRo 128MB to this:

CORE 470
MEMORY 313
using ATITool

is that good?

run UT2004 with all high settings Frame Rates are from 60-90. Excelllent graphics, no lag at all. Im so happy :)

Last edited:

Kaswyn

What's the stock core and memory? 400 core and 300 memory? If so, that's decent. Memory seems to not overclock as good as the core, just like mine. Just make sure you have good cooling.

I can't get mine too high (yet) because I haven't installed my VGA Silencer. And the fact my FSB is 220, causes me not to be able to OC my card too high (over 450 core) without getting booted out of graphic-intensive games.

OP
T

that_ruski_dude

Registered
Stock speeds were 398core and 297Mem. I have stock cooling (little black fan) on it. Video card stays at 40C idle and 45C-47C load.

Last edited:

neo_18

that_ruski_dude said:
Stock speeds were 398core and 297Mem. I have stock cooling (little black fan) on it. Video card stays at 40C idle and 45C-47C load.

you got a temp reader on that card? :confused: did you added it your self or did it come on the card????

neo_18

speed fan tells yah??? cool.. ok tell me what on it is.. bin to lazy to fig, out what one it is. LOL

Attachments

• Speed.JPG
    Speed.JPG
    118 KB · Views: 103

neo_18

yah thats what i was thinking coz from what i have read that no 9600pros have the temp sensor, just the XT. :-/