• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

9700p, only 3800 3dmarks?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

kestrel

Update your intel chipset drivers, re-install cat 3.4 drivers, and make sure nothing is running in the background. You can disable most user-originated processes from the system tray, (except explorer, of course) without causing any problems.

Those are your most likely culprits, and I'm betting it's old chipset drivers.

OP
X

Xevuhtess7

i just did a format, i have nothing except my latest chipset drivers, omega cat 3.4, and dx9.0a and im still only getting 4823 marks...

pip

Xevuhtess7 said:
i just did a format, i have nothing except my latest chipset drivers, omega cat 3.4, and dx9.0a and im still only getting 4823 marks...

the prob is you're using the Omegas they are gaming oriented if you want a higher 3dm score I suggest you use the ATIs

OP
X

Xevuhtess7

yeah my bad, the average number i had stuck in my head was 6000 cause i keep reading about people's oc'ed cards, so i was like wow mine is bad..... alrighty, looks like im all set.

bafbrian

I think you should revert back to the earlier CAT Drivers, the older one seems to help you score better than the new ones do, IMHO.

bdw8

Haha 6000, I think o/ced 9800pros are pulling in that. Is your card a 9700pro or 9700np. I see the subject but I didn't know if that is a typo or what.