• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

9700PRO Svideo out wont work...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Ghost68

I have tried cat 3.1's 3.2's and 3.4's and still no go... i cannot enable tvout in the ati control panel when i have svideo hooked up. svid out works form post to just after the windowsxp loading screen, after that it turns black and I cannot enable svid out in windows. composit out workswith the svid -> composit adapter. svid works in safe mode just not in normal mode... the enable tvout button is greyed out unless i use composit out... has anyone gotten svid out to work on a 9500/9700 in winxp with cat 3.0+ drivers?

Chief_Wiggum

Registered
I got it to work on a 9100pro, but not the 9500/9700 (haven't tried).

The driver is really weird. It seems that you have to have the svideo cable plugged in and the tv (or whatever) turned on. The driver panel wouldn't let me turn it on unless it was plugged in.

Since it's working in safe mode, I would say it's a driver issue. Maybe a clean driver install???