• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

A community Christmas

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

flixotide

Despite the sad recent news from Nedclocker, I will not give in and forget Christmas and New Years

Thanks to all you guys and guyettes for an incredible folding 2003... Its been great to have you guys around, to race it out, heat my feet from the hot-air vented from my rigs, roast marshmellows over that OC'ed Palomino...

Thanks guys, and have a merry Christmas..

Cheers, Flix

Chris

Merry Christmas fellow folders, I hope you all have a good time! I hope santa brings us some more powah!:santa:

-Chris

Blueacid

Merry Christmas all, please don't do anything stupid like drink and drive...... but do go borging :D

Loud

Blueacid said:
Merry Christmas all, please don't do anything stupid like drink and drive...... but do go borging :D

Amen! :santa2:

BUT ... it makes me wonder how easy it might be to -erhm- take advantage of friends and friends of friends who have become a bit tipsy at a party ... :bday: ... "Here - sign this, dude. Oh, it's all good - it says you'll support curing Alzheimer's and cancer." :D

Then, when they're sober again, present the signed agreement, and borg all their boxen! :clap:

... or maybe just get permission on video ...

sautegod

Merry Christmas every one, and a happy new years too.

Don't do any thing stupid over the holidays we need every one folding like mad in the new year

9mmCensor

Disabled
I would like to wish everyone a "Happy Holiday Season", may you be safe and have festive (read: tipsy) time.

Also I would like to with the team (32) a good year in 2k4, and that we open a can serious whoopa**.

Cuda

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good fold.

You have got to do something about that avatar 9mm. Everytime I see it I crack up. Maybe some hair or something, I don't know.

mdcomp

Classic Administrator
Merry Christmas everyone! I personally am Jewish, so whoever is Jewish have a great Hanukah. Have a great vacation and New Year! Lets do even better next year in folding!

Matt

Ducker

Indeed, Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all!!! And to those of us who are of the Jewish Faith........Happy Hanukah!!!! Just a little sugestion, have a floppy with the "one click install" handy on Christmas Day if you will be in the company of any family or friends who may be geting a new computer. Get em started out right, explain the project & borg em! :D

Tismedt

Shadow ÒÓ's after me!!!
Twas the night before christmas and all through the house
everyone was sleeping cept me and my mouse
The wife and the kids all tucked away in bed
and all the rigs are folding with the temps near the red
The stockings are hung on the mantle with care
and there better be a new vid card in the morning, I swear!
All the farms humming and as the work units fall
We all hope for the right one that could help us all
With the neighbors rigs borged and the whole families too
theres still plenty of rigs out there, not only a few
So borge on we must with Wedo's one click install
Don't think of stopping until we've borged them all
MUUUUAUAUAUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Happy Holidays to all here at at Overclockers Forums.

mdcomp

Classic Administrator
Tismedt said:
Twas the night before christmas and all through the house
everyone was sleeping cept me and my mouse
The wife and the kids all tucked away in bed
and all the rigs are folding with the temps near the red
The stockings are hung on the mantle with care
and there better be a new vid card in the morning, I swear!
All the farms humming and as the work units fall
We all hope for the right one that could help us all
With the neighbors rigs borged and the whole families too
theres still plenty of rigs out there, not only a few
So borge on we must with Wedo's one click install
Don't think of stopping until we've borged them all
MUUUUAUAUAUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Happy Holidays to all here at at Overclockers Forums.

Love the poem, hahah. Nice work! We really should somehow get Santa a borging disk, we really could have the whole world folding for team 32. Heh.

Matt

matrixzen

Give your loved one a computer*cough*foldingrig*cough* for Christmas :santa: . Merry Christmas

9mmCensor

Disabled
mdcomp said:

Love the poem, hahah. Nice work! We really should somehow get Santa a borging disk, we really could have the whole world folding for team 32. Heh.

Matt

I can see the headlins now,

Man Breaks and Enters Homes in Santa Suit to Install Software On Computers
AP - A man was caught in a Washington residence today, in a Santa suit. When confronted by police he raised a disk with a Special program, Wedo's One-Click [email protected] Software on it, police mistaook the disk for a weapon and opened fire. As he was attened to by an Abulance attendant, he said, "I was just trying to cure cancer. Oh yeah, Do you fold? No, you should, fold for team... 32...", then the man passed away.

Planus

matrixzen said:
Give your loved one a computer*cough*foldingrig*cough* for Christmas

Hey, Im doing just that :) Building a PC for my brother, (with the FAH Service install of course)