• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

a couple of COMPLETELY random and unrelated questions

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Jeff Bolton

ok, i couldn't see starting a thread on either of these threads alone, but since i have two small questions i guess that validates it.

1) can anyone upload their start menu or desktop [email protected] icon from windows? i'm in linux and i want the icon for the link i made to the program but it didn't come with one and i can't find one online.

2) this has surely been answered before, but how often are the statsman stats pages updated? i know they've been screwet lately, but how often usually? i've been showing 70 wu's since last night and i know i've turned in at least 10 602_BBAW_hairpins/601_BBAW_helixs since then.

thanks in advance!

jeff

OP
Jeff Bolton

Jeff Bolton

ok i'm starting to get offended. i've been pumping out these new bbaw's ever since last night and i haven't seen any of them get added to my score yet..its been the same score since last night.

arggggggggggg!!!!!!!!

jeff

Ebola

Senior Toilet Scrubber
server 111 is being gay. that probably everyones problem. I cant get wus right now. hopefully its hitting other teams harder. :)