• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

A friendly warning to BigBlockk

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ottoaxel

I had a silly thought earlier tonight... are there any active folders who have folded longer than me on team 32. I'd like to say it's not a blow your own trumpet kind of thing, but that would probably not be true, but I was genuinely curious, I honestly would hope there are others who've been doing it longer who are still active... sadly I found none. If there is an easy way to find such info it alluded me, so sorry to any true long term warriors who out date me, but a few minutes research didn't discover you. I did find one interesting fact though, I share the same 1/1/04 start date with one other team member.... yes we started on the exact same day, and they're still folding. They're also nearly a billion points ahead of me. ... hmm Maybe I've had too much to drink tonight.. but I mean... I mean you know... I should challenge them. Come on otto ... overcome the wife barrier, vid cards are almost reasonable again... try and get after BigBlockk. Stroking my beard and thinking on it.

OP
ottoaxel

ottoaxel

ok, I feel dumb. A little further digging and the original Don256 has the same start date... that's too much a coincidence to ignore. Was there some reset of points at that point? Guess so.. well then nevermind .. who knows who the OG around here is... well I guess somebody knows. LOL

torin3

Looking through my old screenshots, I see a creation date of December 8, 2007 for this picture. Not sure when I actually started, because I see folding prior to that. But it was somewhere between Dec 04 and Dec 07.

production_day01.png

I also remember I used a different stats source for the first year or so before switching to the Extreme Overclocking stats.

Other than a short stint with Curecoin, I've been continuously folding with T32 since I started. (Sometimes under me, sometimes on the chimp sub-team).

BigBlock

Registered
The first record I have of my folding is 11/19/2001. My user number is 4737. The only active folder I can find that is older is Clint. His user number is 4730.

BigBlockk

Later.....