• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

a hideit question...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

viking84

I'm currently using hideit to hide the FAH3 Console on my machine....when I access the FAHlog in the hideit folder, it has my name listed as anonymous and my team listed as 0, however, if I look at the FAHlog in my folding folder, it has my correct username and team 32 listed.

Unfortunately, the 'folding' folder log is several days old, whereas the one in the hideit folder is current and updating itself

Am I getting credit for these completed units, or am I just contributing to the great anonymous team 0? :confused:

i would imagine that the actuall folding log is right, what does your client.cfg file say? what ever that says, that is where you work is going to be going!

FOLD ON
NAS

client.cfg under folding has the right info, the client.cfg folder in hideit has anonymous team 0

would it hurt to copy and paste the correct cfg into the hideit folder?

Just concerned because I dont seem to be gaining many points on the stats page even tho I have completed several 7 pointers lately...

I would change it. I think you are running the FAH program from the hideit directory so it started everything new there but for some reason you did not get to enter your info. Good luck and fold on!!!

yeah i vote for changing it too! it can't hurt it and then you can hopefully be reassured that the WU's are going where you want them!

FOLD ON
NAS

Thanks guys...that seemed to do the trick. I rebooted, now the FAHlog has me name and team correct:D

Hate to think of the points I lost....ah well, its for a good cause

gotta check my other machine out as well...

Cheers!

viking84 said:
Thanks guys...that seemed to do the trick. I rebooted, now the FAHlog has me name and team correct:D

Hate to think of the points I lost....ah well, its for a good cause

gotta check my other machine out as well...

Cheers!

Yep, but don't feel bad. Like you said, it's for a good cause, and it's happened to lot's of people, like me.

Sure enough....my other machine had the same problem, got it corrected too

thanks to all for the prompt replies

Back